Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 July 2011

Wonderful Weekend

What a wonderful weekend so far. Having a playful kitten around has really lightened the mood, we've not stopped laughing at her all weekend!




Yesterday we had some family over for coffee and cake - home made obviously. But I forgot to take a picture :-( it was a Victoria sponge with raspberry jam and whipped cream in the middle, served with homemade raspberry compote. It was lush!

My brother was here with his family, including gorgeous little Jazmine. It's hard to believe she's younger than our Sookie, she's 8 weeks old! Already smiling, holding herself upright!



Last night I thought I'd treat my chickens to some freedom and let them roam the garden without supervision. They loved every second of it, so I've decided that every evening when I come home from work I'll let them out to roam.



Every time I went into the garden they'd come running over to from the other side of the garden!

I found out yesterday that we've got our letting agent coming over on Monday to check that we've not destroyed the place and hopefully agree to leasing the house to us for anther 6 months.

The front gardens looking good put I've still got dome work to do, I'll give you an update next weekend.

That's all for now peeps.

V x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment