Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 July 2011

Good Morning Good Morning!! (well more like afternoon now)

It's a bright gorgeous morning here in Somerset and it's rubbed off on me in a good way. Despite waking up for work late and not having time to have breakfast or to make any lunch! I did manage to grab some Weight Watchers snacks from the cupboard before running out the door! I avoided McDonnalds when my hubby wanted to stop to grab some breakfast. I also declined half a bacon and sausage roll he ordered into work! So I'm very impressed with myself this IS going to be the start of a very good week. I'm only working 4 days this week as I had an odd days holiday that I needed to take. I've already dedicated Friday to a day crafting and gardening.

This is going to be one of my next projects -
http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2011/03/vinyl-bird-canvas-quick-tutorial.html

However I'm not sure if I want to make it to go in our bedroom or my craft room? So I think I'm going to make it for the bedroom but if the colours not quite right I'll pop it in the craft room. It'll be along the same lines as this though not exactly the same. I'll obviously blog about it as I complete it.

Later tonight I'll pop some before pictures of my front and back garden on here so you can see my progress through the week! In the mornings before work I will be working hard in the garden. I really want to get it looking better by the weekend - not that anything important is happening at the weekend. I'm just planning to be a bit active in the mornings and the garden does need a bit if TLC.

I'm even more impressed with myself, we popped into town at lunch to grab some chicken feed and some lunch. I picked up a John West Light Lunch which is 6 points and a can of caffeine free Diet Coke which is zero points. But most importantly I resisted when I was offered to try some cheese on the deli! I'm such a sucker for cheese!

I forgot to tell you last weekend Amy an I popped out for a spot of shopping and lunch in Salisbury. We thought we'd give Wagamamas a try and I seriously wish I'd found them sooner, we both had a number 42 which was some kinda noodles and it seriously rocked! Next time I go I'll take more notice of what the dish was called and take a photo for you.

Thursday is my last day in Sales then I'm back up in Operations Monday so I'll also be baking some lush lill cupcakes to take in.

Thats all for now lovers!

V x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment