Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 July 2011

Cupcakes Galore

This is the second time of writing this blog because this wonderful app crashed whilst posting this blog and deleted what I'd done! Woo

So last night and this morning was all about cupcakes! I made a total of 36, loads for work, some for my hubby and also some for my neighbour that caught wind of what I was making! I iced them all last night and did the finishing touches this morning as I had to wait for the sugar paste shapes to dry.




These are the ones I made for my neighbour -



And this load is for the people at work-



It's my first day back in my old department today, goodbye sales and hello customer complaints! :-/

I received a random phone call last night. My Mums friend got a kitten last week and apparently things aren't working out?! I'm not too sure how but she's asked if we would like to have her. So were going around tonight after Zumba to see her and we might well be coming home with a kitten :-D

Off to work now :-( I'll keep you updated on the kitten situation later.

V x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment