Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 July 2011

Big Update-Sorry Rather Late

Firstly I have to say our holiday was amazing, it was wet and windy! We had two wonderful hot sunny days which we spent chilling on the beach, body boarding and reading.




Other days -



The scenery was wonderful and we did loads of exploring of old engine houses, mines, iron age settlements and castles.







I have to say a huge thank you to Harry, my brother James and my Mum for looking after my chickens whilst we were away! I have to say what a cracking job they did, Bottom has never looked so good. She's got so many new feathers on her back now she's not getting pecked by the others -




Last week I decided to get my arse into gear and dye the laundry bin that I made a few weeks back here's the finished result, it suits our room so much better -




I also dyed the dress that I bought cheap on eBay, it was a cheap lace dress that was ivory in colour. I dyed it tropical green by Dylon and it turned out the same kind of colour as mint ice cream! Sounds odd but it's gorgeous! What do you think?



I will get a picture of me wearing this, it's super flattering my new favourite.

We've finally got a new addition tour family, his name is Leonidas. He's a two and half months old and a ver handsome chap he's a Hypo Leopard Gecko-




I think that's all for now folks, I promise I won't leave it so long next time ;-)

V x


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment