Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Favourite Holiday Snaps

Good morning lovers!

Here's a few of my favourite photo's I took on holiday in Cornwall a couple of weeks ago-



This is St. Michael's Mount taken from Ding Dong Mine (no I didn't make that name up)!



This is Chun Quoit, I'm not too sure what it's meant for but it was very striking. It's hollow in the middle and if you were small enough you could get inside it!



This was some freaky 'wishing well' we stumbled across by the remains of an old chapel. There were various ribbons and strips of fabric hanging of the tree.



This was the best game in the world. It was in an arcade in St. Ives harbour, it was the funnest most violent game ever! If you see one of these Extreme Shock tables please play it!



This was the sun set one night from our camp site which was Trevedra Farm, Sennen Cove, Cornwall. This is the nicest campsite I've stayed in whilst in Cornwall.



Sennen Cove on a very hot, sunny day!

That's all for now.

V x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment