Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 July 2011

What a week

Well it's been an odd kinda week. Our guests are still here but being more lovely and helpful that ever. My work has told me that they want me to move back to my old department and I'm not too are how to take it. But it means no more 6 day weeks and 1 day weekends which will be lush. So I'll get more time to craft, blog and look after our garden which is a right old mess! I'm thinking of all the positives about it because in a weeks time I'll be swamped by customer complaints! :-/

On the theme of positive thinking I love this saying by Buddha -

What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

I've been looking into courses in willow weaving, it looks really rewarding and therapeutic. If anyone knows of someone local please let me know! I'm also looking at sugar craft course, I've found one online which is registered with City & Guilds. But I can't find any reviews for them it's www.sugarcraftonline.co.uk what do you all think?

That's all for now, catch you later!

V x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment