Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 May 2011

Zumba Mania & Baby Naming

Just got home from ZUMBA!! And all I can say is OMG!! After 2 weeks off I am so out of practice! It was really hard work, this week involved lots of arm work and squatting! But I have to confess it was seriously good fun and I never stopped. Every dance I kept it up tempo doing the highest impact possible and made sure that I always had a smile on my face even when the burning in my arms and legs hurt so bad!

I just spoke to my Dad who's coming down this weekend to see the new addition to our family. I've not seen him since the day after our wedding a whole 8 months ago! I'm not too sure if it's going to be nice or awkward.

My brother and Rachel have named their gorgeous girl Jazmine Faith and it suits her down to a T!

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment