Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 May 2011

Super Sunday!

Yesterday Hubby and I decided to head out for the day and we found ourselves at Bristol Aquarium! It was wonderful although it was a little short lived! We went around the whole place in just over an hour and we stopped and listened to various talks and then we popped to watch one of their IMax shows which was 40 mins.

Out of all the fish this little fella was my favourite the colours were so vibrant that he was almost neon! -


This is us in the IMax showing off our Blue Steel (gotta love Zoolander)! -


We then hit the shops for a little retail therapy. I picked up a pair of work shoes in New Looks expected to pay £24.99 for them but they rang in at £6!! Don't you just love it when that happens! We stopped in for some food in the Gourmet Burger Kitchen, I wish I'd taken a photo as the food was immense! I opted for the BBQ burger with goats cheese and a side of corn on the cob, it was so good I could eat it again today!

For dessert we stopped off in Krispy Kremes to get doughnuts for the family (my god they were amazing!) -


Today I'm doing a hair dye rescue as I'm fed up with the red! I'll update you later!

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment