Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 May 2011

Ramdom Trip to Weymouth

So yesterday around 4pm we had to get some fuel and took a detour on the way home via Weymouth. Thats about a 80 mile round trip! We went for a nice long walk long the beach such a shame it was in the middle of a thunder storm! You can't really tell from the picture but I am soaked through! :-)


Good job I love walking in the rain!

On our stroll around the harbour I found this -


There were about a dozen of these sowing the view from that point, they were so beautifully done I think every harbour should have them!

We moved on to waste some money on arcade games which was great fun! Then to a random pub for food.

In the evening we went to a pub that we knew had regular live music The Golden Lion and saw a band called Slipped Disc and I have to say they were really good. They were old school rockers playing old school rock (lol) and they got me dancing in my seat (to the songs I know anyway!). Please excuse my hair in this photo I had been out in a storm for a few hours in a storm by this stage.


I'll be back later to update you with my DIY blog! :-)

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment