Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 June 2011

Herman, Stripy Lasagne & Book Update

As promised her is a picture of Herman after we cut him & ate most of him! -


He was lush, very moist and fruity, not too sweet. We all loved him and I can't wait to make him again, I hope the mix in the freezer works! Yay for strange traditions like friendship cakes!

Also here's my lasagne I baked earlier with my stripy lasagne sheets. I have to say I was a wee disappointed as the colours faded and were only just visible. But luckily it was nice pasta and it cheered me up making it because it was bright!


Book update, True Blood has long gone. I'm nearly done readying Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden & my gosh what a book, it's amazing. Every time I pick it up and read it feels like you're there and everything is happening to you, it absorbs every emotion! No idea what to read after this one but I have enough to choose from!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I know this week is going to be better than last week!

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment