Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 August 2011

My current music play list, life and holiday update

Works kinda got hard lately and I'm finding it's wearing me away slowly. It doesn't help knowing that I have a week off around the corner. I've turned back to music to help lift me back up to the happy chick that everyone knows and I strive to be.

My Hubby randomly downloaded a tune from iTunes a couple of days that I adore but haven't heard for years - Tracy Chapman, Fast Car.
I have to say that it really sums me up at the moment, I must have listened to it about 20 times over the weekend! There's even a line that sums up how I feel about being so out of shape "his body's too young to look like his" people say I look great but I just feel so out of shape I owe it to myself to be fit and take care of myself after all my body's got to last me a life time!

So here's my really short play list-
Ed Sheeran - The A Team
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar
Charlie Simpson - Cemetery

So to get me back into the fit person I used to be I bought myself a Nike+ to get me back running like I used to. I'm not too fussed about losing weight ATM but I want to get some level of fitness back! I love the feeling after a hard Zumba session and that's how I used to feel after a run. I live in such a gorgeous part of the country I want to get out and enjoy it a bit more! So I have Zumba Thursday night, Saturday morning I'm going to make myself go for my first run/walk even if it's only a short one try and get the buzz back.

Holiday update, we've booked two hotels for two nights in each. The first is a four star hotel in Wimbledon, the second we thought we'd brave an Easy Hotel. I'll take photos and give you reviews when we get back. We've got tickets booked for the tower of London, we'll be going to watch a show but can't decide what to see! I'm desperate to go to Camden Market, Oxford Street and most importantly chill out in coffee shops to watch the world fly past. We're really going to go with minimal plans and go with the flow. I'm a country girl deep down but I think it'll do us both good to live a faster pace for a few days.

That's all peps.

V x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment