I made him a cute (ish) gothic (ish) wreath! Just another excuse to get the glue gun out! :-D
This is only the second wreath I've ever made, so very exclusive!
It started with a polystyrene half wreath and rapping some ribbon around the majority of it -
Shock horror I didn't have enough so I tried something different and used some red wool -
I have to say wow that took along long time! Still going -
I had some amazing fabric I wanted to make some flowers out of and some cute buttons I used as centre. This is what I came up with (excuse the cup of coffee, mmm that was a good cuppa!) -
I made three of these, two large and one little. I used the trusty glue gun to attach them.
Next I needed to make something to hang it up with which took a while to sort figure out but I got there! The simplest of ideas take the longest to think of! This is the finished article -
It's hard to get a good picture of the flowers with all their ruffles but you get the idea!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad