Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 March 2011

My Happy Hens

Wow I can't believe it, just checked the hens when we got home to make sure they were ok. I opened up the hen house to see what state it was in to find these two beauties . . . . . my first eggs on our first whole day of having them!


Gosh they were big, weighing in at 69g and 67g putting them in the Large category if they were for supermarkets! So guess whats for tea tonight! We really can't weight to have these for our tea!

A huge thank you and round of applause to our three gorgeous girls!

V x

P.S. They tasted so amazing! Even the texture of the egg white is nicer than shop bought eggs, no white rubbery tasteless egg whites here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! WOW!!!! They are so very cute :D

    What lucky chooks to be living with you, do they have names yet? x

    ReplyDelete