Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 March 2011

Happy Sunny Sunday!!

I thought I'd share share a bright beautiful plant with you on this bright and beautiful day. I have no idea what it is, my wonderful Gran gave it to me a couple of years ago but this year the flowers are more lovely than ever. If you know what it is please leave a comment for me.



Todays been great but rather hard work. It started off quite relaxing by starting a new knitting project - another scarf!! Lol It's more of a sampler as I'm going to try some different techniques, the first technique was casting on, this time I tried the 'sling shot' method and it worked first time!! After doing a couple of rows I decided to step it up a notch.

As it was a glorious day and I believe in making the most I  cleaned the front windows outside whilst I soaked up the sun - I have to say it was seriously hard work! I felt really bad about being so unfit I punished myself by mowing the back garden with my little push along mower. As we've only been living here 5 mins the grass is so overgrown so I only managed 1/3rd of the lawn and it took me over an hour!!

So last of all people enjoy your sunny Sunday!!
V x

1 comment:

  1. It is a very beautiful plant, I have no idea what it is either!

    ReplyDelete