Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 March 2011

Eggtastic Saturday!

Soo after a depressing afternoon hubby and I headed out to the pub. What a good night it was too. An old pub reopened with new owners in town, they now call themselves a "Pub Cafe" with live music every Friday night. The band wasn't half bad and the drinks were good! Saw a few friends in town danced to a few songs and grabbed a kebab on the way home! But best of all was that it was all within my points allowance!

I woke up this morning to a slightly bad head :-\ self inflicted so no sympathy! I also woke to an email from eBay the seller for the Eglu finally contacted me!! Wooo yeah!! I'm collecting it tomorrow morning so today I'm heading for the shops for chicken supplies!! I have to say I'm in a slight predicament as I been offered some ex free-range hens that are Columbian Black Tails 62 weeks old and someone else has offered me some ex free-range hens that are 52 weeks old and asking for less than half the amount of money than the other person. Whats a girl to do??

Anyway back to this morning, I just had the most amazing breakfast check this out -


I have to say it was the most amazing breakfast I've had for a while. We had eggy crumpets made with the most amazing duck eggs, grilled bacon, grilled vine tomatoes and I scrambled the left over egg from the crumpets. It was accompanied by an amazing cup o coffee. It counts in at a whole 12 ProPoints but was worth every one!

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment