Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Cake glorious cake

So yesterday was a very bad day at work. So I decided to cheer myself up by baking cakes! I really wanted coffee but hubby doesn't like coffee so I had to make 2! One chocolate and one coffee! Lol





And right now the coffee one tastes soo good!

On an odd note you have to check out this song. It's so amazing and I really think everyone whose ever been heartbroken can relate to it. Its by Christina Perri and called Jar of Hearts. LOVE IT!

V xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am so gutted I didn't make it over in time for cake :( Hope they cheered you up sweetheart x

    I love that song! Love the way she sings it and the way the instrumental is constructed.

    Huge Purky hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete