Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Goodbye January

So January has now been and gone. To be honest I'm quite glad, this year I had a huge case of January blues!

So my first month of challenges and I think I did quite well.

I made my first ever pie from scratch which was so so tasty! My Hubby can't wait for the next one and has been bugging me since! 

I learnt a new craft skill whilst making a 'big' project. I'm saving the photos and tutorial until I have the canvases up on the wall. But as a hint it involved the best invention ever . . . . MOD Podge! I had never used the stuff before now and I LOVE IT!

I failed at losing 4lbs though, but I don't see that a huge issue, it's been a busy and quite horrible month all-round. And I haven't been on the treadmill at all yet - I hurt my big toe at Zumba :-(

But I have been going to Zumba twice a week all month, which has been hard work. I'm now starting to feel that going to two Zumba class a week by the same instructor is taking the some of the fun out of it. My Mum and I need to sit down and discuss it and decide what to do.

On Sunday my dearest friend Harry and I went for a walk. We left at 8am and didn't get home until 10:40! It was so wonderful strolling along in the brisk, frosty, quiet morning. We tried to remember an old walk that we used to do when we were teenagers, it was nice to reminisce. The fields we quite and white with frost, we walked down lanes of beautiful houses and cottages. We spotted some pheasants, alpaca, pigmy goats, buzzards and bantams to name a few. It really was bliss. When I got home I calculated how far we had been and was very surprised to find it was around 7 miles. We had to agree to do the same next month but explore a different route. 

That's all for now guys and gals.

V xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment