Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 February 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

So today's my wonderful Hubby's Birthday! A whole 26 years old! To celebrate last night we won't out with a group of friends for an Indian meal and bowling, and wow what a great night!
For his birthday he wanted Next vouchers so he could treat himself to a few key items for his wardrobe, he came out looking like this -




I won't deny he did have a little help from me BUT man does he look great! And this was me for the evening -




So this morning the doctor ordered a full English breakfast for Hubby's hangover and chocolate cupcakes instead of a birthday cake! Check out these beauties -








Chocolate sponge with white chocolate and dark chocolate ganache! Mmmmmm dreamy!

For tea was a wonderful fish pie, made 100% from scratch. That's my pie challange for the month -








Oh and yes I LOVE carrots! Lol

That's all for now, catch you soon.
V xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment