Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year New Challenges! New Look Blog!

So I've been thinking about this for a while, I really wanted to make all my challenges achievable but not too easy!

New Blog and life challenges -

1) Bake a pie from scratch once a month, inspiration from the Hairy Bikers Perfect Pies Book -




2) Crafty update once a month with at least one big project.

3) Pick up Zumba twice a week with my Mum on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

4) Run on the treadmill once a week so I can watch the new season of Vampier Diaries my Hubby bought me!

5) Use my new Zumba DVD set once a week -


6) Lose 4lbs a month though eating well, which combined with the extra exercise should be a comfy target

7) Learn one new craft skill a month. This can be anything from a new type of sewing, crafting technique to willow weaving. :-)

So what to you think to these challenges and the new blog look guys?

V x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment