New Blog and life challenges -
1) Bake a pie from scratch once a month, inspiration from the Hairy Bikers Perfect Pies Book -
2) Crafty update once a month with at least one big project.
3) Pick up Zumba twice a week with my Mum on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
4) Run on the treadmill once a week so I can watch the new season of Vampier Diaries my Hubby bought me!
5) Use my new Zumba DVD set once a week -
6) Lose 4lbs a month though eating well, which combined with the extra exercise should be a comfy target
7) Learn one new craft skill a month. This can be anything from a new type of sewing, crafting technique to willow weaving. :-)
So what to you think to these challenges and the new blog look guys?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad