Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Last Night

Wow what a great night, good food, good company and good entertainment! We tried a restaurant that we've not been in for years due to a bad experience. But with my tastecard they were offering 50% off you whole food bill so it had to worth another try. And guess what it was lovely! We saved a whopping £31.71 off the bill!


I meant to take photos of the food but we were all too busy getting stuck in! We then headed to Bowlplex for some . . bowling! We all had vouchers to get 2 games for the price of one! Hubby won one game and I won the other - I never win at bowling!! Here's Tony in action -


Hubby having a go -


And Amy giving it her all!


As you can see, not many people were bowling, by the end of our second game we were the only people in there! Such a good night, we went home to play yet more Kinnect! Really tired now after more Kinnect today and I have to go to Zumba tonight! This is the first one back since before Christmas and my first Tuesday night session! :-/ Wish me luck! Tony and Amy return to Sheffield tomorrow morning and I'm back to work so the eating healthy has to start. I'm really looking forward to the eating well part but not the work part! V x - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment