Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 April 2012

21 Day Challenge

So. It's Spring, the weather is . . . . . wet. That means a perfect time for cleaning and clearing out!

On my random blog searching and reading I stumbled across A Bowl Full of Lemons
And their wonderful challenge to get organised and declutter.

My challenge is starting Friday with the junk draw - or in my case draws in my craft room desk. Now you are ment to have Sundays off but as I work full time and have Thursday evenings occupied so Thursdays will be my days off.

Stay tuned for before and after photos! :-D

Oh and on the note of clearing out - Harry I still have that massive bag of make-up for you!

V xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Heya lovely, I am looking forward to doing crafty things with your makeup :) Good luck with your lemons! x

    ReplyDelete