Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 June 2012

Wonderful weekend

So it Sunday night and were halfway though our gorgeous weekend. But I'll not mention the weather :-/ our street party for the jubilee was delayed, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

We had a whole day to do whatever we wanted. We got in the car and just drove we ended up in Taunton and did some light shopping. With a light lunch in weatherspoons (very light lunch for me as I could eat most of it, it was far from nice) -


On the way home we took the scenic route and saw some amazing little places which we'll have to explore at a later date when it's not pouring with rain.

Once we were home I decided to try my hand at Essential Oil blending for my soaps -


Do you like my Muppets kitchen roll? lol

I'm off to enjoy two more days off work! :-)

V xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment