Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 May 2012

Bowl Full of Lemons Day 5, 6, 7 & 8

Yes I know I'm rubbish! I've not had time to blog every day, I'm sorry!

So day 5 was under the sink, boring but needed doing.
Before -


And after :-) -


Day 6 was meant to be the dresser, I cleared mine out last month but the top needed doing again!
Before -


After -


Day 7 was the pantry, I don't have a 'pantry' so I cleared out our most used cupboard. Way overdue! A few things had to be thrown away.
Before -


After -


This is the last I have time to share now, Day 8 Coat Closet. In our house is doesn't get used all that much as we wear lots of hoodies, apparently that shows our age!
Before -


After -


Much better but our reusable bags look messy.

Thats all for now! Tomorrow I'll share 9-13!

V xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment