Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2011

My Weekend Antics

So my weekend whizzed by yet again!

Saturday was spent getting our home ready for an inspection this week so we were weeding, cleaning and repairing the damaged caused by out cat -


I had a few more gifts to wrap and finish, here's the finished Vanilla Extract locking gorgeous and festive -


Saturday evening we hit the town with a group of friends, some people would say was pure indulgence and I would normally agree. I somehow managed to stay out until gone 1am. A new dress made its debut appearance, it's a 40's style tea dress, nips in at the waist then flares out and finishes mid thigh -


Today Sunday was my sister-in-law's birthday and as a surprise we all went shopping and outdoor ice skating in Cribs Causeway, Bristol. But after last night my hubby was feeling rather sorry for himself. Im so proud that i didn't fall over once! So I hit the ice and worked up a sweat, such good fun. It was also such a great way to get into the festive mood. Here we are having fun -


So a busy tiring weekend, it's 9:10 and I'm already in bed desperate for some sleep! Oh and I'm sorry to say I'm I'll yet again! Horrible head cold type thing!

I hope you all enjoyed the last weekend before Christmas!

V xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment