Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm back!!

So I'm back from an action packed extra long weekend break in London. I'll go into more detail with some photo's when I get a bit more time.

I managed to do my 3rd Weekly Craft Challenge before we went away. As an extra I made my friend some bunting from vintage fabrics for his new apartment. I didn't get a chance to photograph it but once he's got it up (if he even likes it!) I'll take some pictures for you.

This evening I picked up a new baby Leopard Gecko she hatched on 23/06 on my friends birthday! She currently weighs as on today a whole 16g! The name the guys at South West Geckos gave here is Speckle I'm not sure if that's going to change as yet. Here she is -







That's all I have time for right now! Sorry!

V x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment