Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 May 2012

Craft Goodies and Randomness

Today I raided the 99p Store and Wilko for some craft supplies. Check out the haul!




I needed some pots or draws for clips and broach bars and I walked out with this little beauty for 99p -




I also needed jugs and rubber spatulas for soap, all of which were £1 in Wilko. And a huge box to keep my soap ingredients which was only £4.50 and a big note book for soapy ideas £1.45!
One of my lilies has decided to flower (well produce one flower) but how pretty is this -








The flower is huge for the size of the plant!
A few weeks ago I picked up a bargain pair of jeans from New Look and they weren't even in the sale. It wasn't until I tried them on at home that I found out the zip wasn't stitched on properly so I had to redo it, which only took 10 mins so I didn't mind. Then I tried them on with my biggest pair of heels to find that there still too long! I normally ware a 33-34" leg up to 36" if the heels are killer but these were still too bloody long! So today I took the hems up with the wonderful invention of hemming tape -




Note to self, try things on before you buy them! This rule payed off this morning as I tried on three pairs of trousers and one pair was huge, the second too small and the third were very unflattering - all three from the same shop! No wonder women take ages shopping!
Ooo and whilst I was out I picked up these gorgeous shoes! They should have been £19.50 reduced to £8.00, it was the only pair they had and I've wanted some this style for ages! It was meant to be!




That's enough randomness for one day!
Its 12.42am, time to sleep! Sleep well.
V xxx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment